AD SPACE

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Better me

This year I am determined to better myself. I am making time to read up on all kinds of subjects and I'm learning new skills as well as relearning new ones. 

One of those skills is that I am 'relearning' is how to speak French. 

French is actually the first language I ever spoke followed by Haitian Creole and then English. 

So why do I need to relearn French? I haven't been fluent since my early childhood! That's what happens when you move to a country that doesn't speak your language and your family starts to speak English almost exclusively.

To reach that end I downloaded Duolingo an absolutely darling app that is similar to Rosetta Stone except it is free. 

That's right you too can learn a language for free.99 

Download it now. After French I'm going try Spanish. 

If you have already tried it please let me know how it has worked out for you.

No comments: